Marijuana plants start ogled as alternative medicine to cure various diseases. Believed, marijuana has benefits to cure diseases ranging from epilepsy, diabetes, to cancer. Research will be conducted to see the overall benefits of aspects of cannabis plants, starting from the roots, stems, leaves, seeds and flowers. Read more Medical marijuana.
The research was deliberately done to open the eyes of the pharmaceutical industry, the wider community to health experts and the government to see the benefits of marijuana for health. The hope, cannabis can be a source of raw materials for new local drugs.
9 properties of marijuana for diabetics, namely:
- Balancing blood sugar (based on diabetes personal journals).
- Relieves arterial nerve inflammation commonly experienced by diabetics.
- The effect of neuroprotection that prevents inflammation and reduces nerve pain.
- An anti-spasmodic agent that helps reduce muscle cramps and pain from stomach pain.
- Acts as a vasodilator that keeps blood vessels open and improves blood circulation.
- Keep blood pressure low, which is vital for diabetics.
- Can be used as a heating cream that helps relieve nerve pain and tingling in the hands and feet.
- Eating butter and marijuana oil can improve heart health.
- Marijuana helps diabetics relieve Restless Leg Syndrome